1. Oasis – Roll with it
2. Oasis – Some might say
3. School of seven bells – Secret days
4. School of seven bells – Lafaye
5. Freddy Mercury – In my defence
6. Freddy Mercury – Love kills
7. KT Tunstall – Maybe it’s a good thing
8. KT Tunstall – Suddenly I see
9. Kings of Leon – Over
10. Kings of Leon – Notion
11. Maggie Reilly – Everytime we touch
12. Maggie Reilly – Break of day
13. Meatloaf – Bat out of hell
14. Meatloaf – Loving you is a dirty job
1. Fleetwood mac – Big love
2. Fleetwood mac – Save me
3. Blink 182 – I miss you
4. Blink 182 – She’s out of her mind
5. REM – Orange crush
6. REM – Stand
7. Fear of men – Luna
8. Fear of men – Waterfall
9. Kensington – Sorry
10. Kensington – Streets
11. Herman Brood – Never be clever
12. Herman Brood – Love you like I love myself
13. Placebo – Pure morning
14. Placebo & David Bowie – Without you I’m nothing
It’s nearly the time of goodwill to all men mice and anyone else that happens to come along and Phuket radio station 91.5 FM are already getting geared up as they “launch” excuse the pun a startling one week competition where 12 people, can win a Sunset cruise on the fantastic and stylish DaVinci Sunseeker S 50.
Valued at over 60,000 thb the lucky winner can take a leisurely cruise and watch the magnificent Phuket sunset.
The package includes snacks, fruit platter and canapés, soft drinks and bottled mineral water, and is being promoted as the5:30 PM until7:30 PM seven southern Islands tour.
The DaVinci Sunseeker S50 boasts three magnificent cabins, and is fully equipped with a functioning galley (kitchen for the uninitiated) including a refrigerator and freezer.
Boating AND air conditioning?
There’s a fully air conditioned dining area on the lower deck with seating for up to eight people.
The lounge is fully equipped with a large screen TV, Bose sound system and DVD player, but I guess there will be no time to watch TV as you’ll all be too busy taking in the sunset.
Now remember the prize includes taxi transfers from anywhere on Phuket Island.
Friday and Saturday 8th and 9th Novemebr witnessed something that Phuket hasn’t seen for sometime as over 600 people each night packed the Lattitude tent at Laguna Phuket to witness the UK tribute band Abba Forever.
Sensational and incredable value doesn’t describe it as Phuket converged on Laguna Resorts for what can only be described as a weekend of good old fashioned music entertainment.